Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea
Some interesting facts:
- A lobster can live for 50 years.
- Oyster can change from one gender to another and back again.
- Jellyfish in the deep ocean change their forms and colors fast and constantly. Their lifespans range from a few hours to several months.
- More than 50 percent of deep-ocean animals use light to holler, flirt, and/or fight. They carry glowing torches atop their heads. They vomit brightness, also smear light on their enemies.
- Oceans cover 70 percent of the Earth’s surface.
- The Pacific Ocean is the largest of all the oceans.
Remember: Plastic waste kills up to one million seabirds, 100,000 sea mammals and countless fish each year.
See more sea entries…
Thank you so much for visiting! Have a fun, relaxing weekend 🙂